The spirit of our agency is embodied in the mission and values that our employees follow and share. With approximately 600 employees at Parkland CLASS, we recognize that the success of our services comes from the talent, dedication and work ethic of our employees.
Parkland CLASS offers career opportunities that allow employees to make a difference in the lives of others. Career opportunities are available on a full-time, part-time and casual basis. We employ a variety of professionals, including: rehabilitation workers providing direct assistance to individuals with developmental disabilities, full-time Residential Supervisors, Program Coordinators and Managers, full and part-time Nurses, Foster Care parents and support professionals including accounting, human resources, payroll, property maintenance, and secretarial staff.
Our head office and the majority of our programs are located in Red Deer. We also provide services in family homes in Red Deerï¿½s surrounding communities and rural areas. Our Northwest Territories residential program is located in Inuvik.
The rehabilitation field in which our agency operates is often funded for part-time staffing. At Parkland CLASS we work with our frontline employees to obtain full-time status through the pairing of part-time positions.
Parkland CLASS believes that the right attitude is the most important job qualification. We are fully committed to developing the skills of our successful applicants and long term employees in order to provide high quality services. All employees are asked to participate in our staff training program upon hire.
Current job opportunities are posted on a weekly basis. Detailed descriptions of our current opportunities are highlighted in our Job Postings section.
External applicants please use the external application to apply online, or email your cover letter and resume to HR@pclass.org, or print and send the application to:
6010-45 Avenue, Red Deer, Alberta
Phone: (403) 347-3333
Fax: (403) 342-2677
If you are a Current Employee of PCLASS please log-in to SharePoint. Once logged in, to review all program postings and use the internal application to apply online, simply click the "Career Opportunities" or "Internal Application" links on the left hand side of the "Employee Resources" site.
What can Parkland CLASS do for me?
What kind of work can I do?
- Provide me with the chance to help others while earning a competitive wage
- Allow me to contribute to the community
- Gain valuable people skills
- Gain understanding of cultural, developmental and physical differences
- Be part of a great team
- Offer a complete benefit package
- Provide training/certification
- Work with children
- Mentor challenged youth/adults
- Assist seniors
- Work with individuals with developmental and physical disabilities
- Work with medically fragile individuals and nursing staff
- Work with hearing and visually impaired individuals
- Work in a school setting
- Work in a residential setting
- Work in the community: activities, outings, events and sports
- Assist families in their home